Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sew Many Cards Easel Card Challeng

TGIF!   This has to be one of the longest running weeks in history for me.  What ever I touched went all to hell. 




 At least now I have some good news.  I have been one of the lucky ladies to be joining the DT for Sew Many Cards and today is my first challenge. We are also having a blog hop on May 3rd!  So mark you calander and be sure to join in the fun. 


So on to today challenge.  We would like for you to make easle cards, now how easy is that!  Split Coast Stampers has a great tutorial on this.  



On this card I have used Owen in a flower pot.  I cut two images out to give him a little pop.  The papers I have used are from Close To My Heart.   On head on over to SMC and see all the other talented ladies cards and get some inspiration.  Then join in and play!  Have a fantastic weekend!   

3 comments:

paper fun said...

Sarah, Welcome to the Design Team at Sew Many Challenges.

You easel card is so cute. I love that you double layered the image.

I am looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your awesome work.

Mari

Unknown said...

Hi dear Sarah, this is so sweet, what a cute stamp. Hugs xxx

Deanette said...

Really nice work Sarah! So glad to have you on the SMC team!