Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Baby OSAAT Sunday Challenge

Good Sunday morning , hope everyones weekend is going well.  I have spent mine making wedding invitations, its crunch time for me as they need to get to my client by Monday.
On to the reason for todays post, it time for a new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time.  This weeks challenge is new baby, which happens to be just in time as one of our friends just had a baby girl this week.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique.  They are offering the winner a choice of 5 digis.  If you click on their badge it will take you to their store.  

 On to my card for this fab challenge. So I tied my hand at making a oval easel card.  I go to use Mom to Be stamp by  Reeces Scrap Peices .  What a cute set , here is a preveiw of it.  Its available at the Stitchy Bear Store along with many many other digis.  Head on over to take a look.  Also if you spend over $10 you get the colab kit for free.
April Mother's Day / Babies Collaboration
I only used the crib as the baby has already arrived.  I colored it with my pc.  The "Little Angle" stamp is from CTMH as is the doily stamp.  
 This cute little flower I made myself.  I found a video online on how to make your own ribbon flowers, I used paper instead.  I think it worked out just fine.
Okay now it your turn.  Head over to OSAAT to get tons of amazing inspiration.  Give all the ladies some love on their personal blogs too.  We all love to here from you.   Have a great day!


12 comments:

Josephine said...

Gorgeous project!

Julye said...

Love this so different.

stitchy said...

Sarah, this is just adorable, your friend is going to be thrilled to get it, I know I would, how special :)..

stitchy
xoxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

fab creation hun
hugs shell xx

Wenda said...

Fabulous card!

Hugs Wenda

Nikki Byrne said...

What a fab card and great shape. Nikki

Marjo said...

Love your design Sarah! It's so stinkin cute.

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Deb said...

wonderful creation I love it on the round diecuts
Debs
xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Really lovely and special :-) Elaine-xxx-

Made by Mandy said...

How great to combine a challenge with a card you needed, congratulations to your friend, she will love this card and the time you have put into it.

Love Mandy xxx

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah..

Choccy xx

Love crafts forever said...

Lovely card. I like the shape.
Hugs Nat