Sunday, April 24, 2011

OSAAT Fathers Day Challenge Revised

Good morning.  I am currently having internet  problems.  So this will be extremly short.  This week over at   OSAAT the challenge is to do a card for dad. 
I will make sure that when we go for Easter dinner I will fix this post up properly.  So for now have a happy Easter.  Untill later.


Okay so now its later, and I am at work.  Our internet provider was down, cause it was down at my parents as well. 
So onto whats going on this week over at OSAAT. Its collab time again, and Stitchy is offering one lucky person the full kit!
  
Our other sponsors this week are:  Cosmo Cricket, they are offering  one lucky winner "Upcycle Crafting Kit" 
 and last be certainly not least Digis With Attitude!, and they are offering one lucky winner a choice of 5 digis!  
Now how cool is that three sponsors this week.  Also I can't forget at the store there is a sale going on.  It lasts untill Friday so head on over and check it out! 
So this week I got  to play with a stamp from Toucan Scraps.  Its is so beautiful!  It just perfect for my father in law, his nick name is Rooster and they collect everything "Rooster".  So this is the card he get this year to tell him he is loved.  The paper is also from Tucan Scraps.  I have fallen in love with digital papers, they are so versitile and so easy to print from home. 
 As long as you don't need a 12 x 12.  So have a fabulous week and stay tune for Friday I have some big news to share!

7 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Sarah,

Gorgalicious card! Love what you did with your design. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

Bunches of Hugs, Marjo

Josephine said...

This is lovely! I do love silhouettes, and I really like how you've used it here.

Wenda said...

Beautiful card Sarah.

Hugs Wenda

Renee said...

What a great card, Sarah. I've never used silhouettes, but looking at yours, I may have to try it. You make it look easy and it came out sooo good.

Angela Toucan said...

lovely card, thank you

sparklingblackrose said...

Fab card :-) Elaine-xxx-

Renee said...

Stunning card, Sarah. Love how you did the silouette. Just stunning!!