Sunday, February 27, 2011

OSAAT Mom Challenge

Good Sunday Morning to one and all.  So this is my first card in awhile for OSAAT, and I am lucky to get such a fantastic digi to work with. This digi is by Stitchy and you can grab it here at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps  along with many other fabulous digis.     This week wonderful sponsor is Bunny Zoe



They are offering one lucky winner  , so head on over to One Stitch at a Time and join in the fun.  This week we are making items just for Mom.  
I colored my digi with the computer and my papers are some random scraps I had in my stash.  

 I tried to get a pic of the fact that I popped up grammy , thats what my daughter is calling her.
 And anything that is for a Mom needs a little bling on it so I add the pearls and gems.  So thanks so much for popping in and taking a look, please remember to head over to the other fabulous DT members and give them all some love.  Have a fantastic Sunday.
Hugs

Sarah

9 comments:

Josephine said...

Fabulous card! I love how you've coloured the image, and the layout is great.

Jayne said...

This is great Sarah, that image makes me smile!

Christina said...

Woww a gorgeous card Sarah!
Hugs Kristel

Choccy said...

Such a fun card Sarah. Love how Grammy is popped off the page.
Choccy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, I love the colours you have used, Love Hazelxoxo

Marjo said...

This is so cute and adorable, I love it Sarah!

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Unknown said...

Sarah, a great card with a fab image

Berry said...

Great work Sarah love the little pearl flower! hugs Rebekah x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Sarah, love the image! JO xxx