Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Sketch Challenge

This is my entree for the crafty sentiments sketch challenge
I used Flopsy in the rain, I so love this digi! He is way too cute. I colored the image with my Close to my Heart markers, the went over them with the blending pen, just to make it softer. I also put Liquid Glass on the rain drops and puddle, just to give it a little dimension. I used Martha Stewart ribbon, and the button is just a random button from my stash. All the paper is from Close to my Heart TopStich pack. Thanks for looking, have a great night.

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute card - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Brilliant use of that image Sarah, love your card. Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week at crafty Sentiments.
pinky

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love the idea of using liquid glass for the rain, inspired! Heather:)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim. said...

Great take on the sketch, love the way you used the blender pen and liquid glass. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
Kim xXx

Lisa said...

Great Job with last weeks sketch challenge!!!! Thank you so much for using Crafty senitments stamps! you did a wonderful job with it!!!